HOW TO SEND SMS TO PHONE NUMBERS SAVED AS .XLSX FILE
To send bulk SMS to phone numbers saved on Microsoft Excel 2007+ as .xlsx file, follow these steps:
- Visit the New Portal Send SMS Page on www.smartsmssolutions.com/new .
- Enter the desired Sender ID of the message in the box provided for it.
- Under Recipients, click on the option ‘UPLOAD RECIPIENTS’.
- Inside the box that comes up, click on ‘Browse’ and select the .xlsx file where it is saved on your computer.
- Open the file and then upload it on the New Portal Send SMS Page.
- You can then go ahead and add more phone numbers by typing recipients or selecting a distribution list if you want to, if not, proceed to compose your Message, select your preferred DND Management option and then SEND SMS.
Once this is done, the bulk SMS gets forwarded to all the phone numbers saved on Microsoft Excel 2007+ or as .xlsx file format you’ve selected on your computer.
Do you need further clarifications on how to send bulk SMS to phone numbers saved as .xlsx file? Drop your questions in the comment box below.