WHAT IS UNICODE FLASH SMS
As the name sounds, this is a combination of the Unicode function and the Flash function. This means messages written in non-latin characters (i.e Chinese, Arabic, Hebrews, Japanese e.t.c.) which when sent, appears instantly on the screen of the recipient as a pop-up without saving automatically on the phone unless the recipient chose to save it.
WHY SEND UNICODE FLASH SMS?
- You can use this option if you want to send non-latin characters SMS that are very urgent and needs immediate attention.
- You can use this option is you need to send a very sensitive non-latin characters SMS which will be compromised if it is saved on the phone and another party sees it.
- With this option, you need not worry about your recipients’ inbox been full and fears that the Unicode SMS won’t get delivered.
HOW TO SEND UNICODE FLASH SMS
- First, visit the NEW portal Send SMS Page on www.smartsmssolutions.com/new/send-sms
- Enter the Sender ID and Recipients of the message
- Scroll down and Click on TOGGLE MORE OPTIONS
- Scroll down and click inside the box under ‘ Message Type’ (The default option selected is Text)
- Select ‘Unicode Flash’
- Go back to the Message box and enter your Unicode Flash SMS(Please note that a page of Unicode SMS is 70 characters, with subsequent pages been 63 characters each)
- Proceed and click on SEND SMS
Once this process is completed, the SMS gets delivered instantly as a Flash SMS on the screen of the recipient(s). Note that the recipients of your message must have mobile devices capable of translating the Unicode character codes into readable characters.
Use the comment box below for your questions and inquiries on how to send Unicode Flash SMS. Register a free bulk SMS account too if you’ve not yet done so.