HOW TO SAVE THE PHONE NUMBERS USING NOTEPAD
The notepad is a document creator and text editor that comes with Microsoft windows.
1. To locate notepad on your computer, click on the ‘START’ button located at the bottom left side of your computer screen.
2. Look for the search box and ‘TYPE NOTEPAD’ inside it.
3. The notepad immediately pops up and then you select that.(This is what it looks like on a windows 8 computer)
4. ‘TYPE THE PHONE NUMBERS’ you wish to save in the notepad separating each with a comma or adding a new one on a separate line. If you have the numbers saved in another file before, you could also ‘COPY AND PASTE’ inside the notepad while ensuring it is typed in the right format.
5. After typing the numbers there, press ‘CONTROL S’ on your keyboard to save the numbers in a file where you know you can locate it easily.
HOW TO SEND BULK SMS USING THE NOTEPAD
6. Now you are ready to send your bulk messages, ‘LOGIN’ into your bulk SMS account.
7. After successful login, the page takes you to the ‘SEND SMS PAGE’ directly, but if it doesn’t then click on ‘ SMS PORTAL’ and then ‘SEND SMS’.
8. Enter the desired ‘SENDER ID’ for the message in the box provided for it.
9. Then in the box for recipients, click on the small arrow for more options and click on ‘UPLOAD FROM NOTEPAD’.
10. Then click on ‘BROWSE’ and select the saved file containing the phone numbers from the place it was saved on the computer.
11. Once this is done, you can now ‘TYPE YOUR MESSAGE’ and ‘SEND’ to the recipients saved on the notepad.
What if you have to send your messages from a computer that isn’t yours? In such case, you might want to think towards saving those phone numbers in your online address book on SmartSMSSolutions.
Please use the comment box below for your questions, enquiries and contribution on the use of notepad to send bulk SMS.