2. Go to the SEND SMS PAGE by clicking on SMS PORTAL and then SEND SMS, if you are not automatically directed to the page.
3. Enter the SENDER ID of the message you want to schedule for delivery later.
4. Input the recipients’ PHONE NUMBER in the box designed for it. If you have them saved in your bulk SMS account phonebook, select the desired group name.
5. Then TYPE THE MESSAGE you want to send, or if you have it saved in a draft, select the draft folder of choice.
How to Schedule
6. To schedule, click on MORE OPTIONS below the text message box.
7. Go down and check the box next to SCHEDULE FOR DELIVERY LATER
8. Select the ‘Year’, ‘Month’, ‘Day’, ‘Hour’ and ‘Minute’ when you want the message to be delivered. Note that the hour is a 24-hour time system.
9. (If you want to schedule the same message for different delivery days and time, click on ADD ANOTHER SCHEDULE DATE). Otherwise go to the next stage.
10. Once this is done, click on SEND SMS.
11. You will get a response that your message has been scheduled for the stipulated date and time.
So that is it. You have your message gone and waiting till the day you stipulated comes for it to get to its destination at the exact time you want it to. You can go about your everyday activities confident your message will get delivered as at when due.
The beauty of this system is that you can schedule different messages for different times as many as you want to. This will mean not needing to visit the internet all the time to send messages. This can equally save you internet cost.
So why not go to your send SMS page now and try using this message scheduling provision. You will find out this is one of the numerous smart and effective bulk SMS solutions offered on SmartSMSSolutions.
You do not have a bulk SMS account yet? Where are you looking at? Register a free one today and get free SMS units to test the efficiency of the service.
Any question on how to schedule messages for delivery at a later period? Let us know in the comment box provided below.