Send SMS – How to Cancel Scheduled Messages
1. To cancel a scheduled message, log in at www.smartsmssolutions.com (Click here to learn how to log in. If you are not a registered member, please click here to register). This might be needed if you no longer want the message delivered anymore, want to edit the message or the recipients or rescheduled the message for another time entirely.
2. Then visit www.smartsmssolutions.com/sent-messages.html
3. This will load the “Sent Messages” Panel
4. Identify message. This can be done easily because the “Status” column of the message will be “Pending”
5. Click the red cross (x) icon in front of the message to delete it
6. You will be requested to confirm the action. Click “OK” to proceed and “Cancel” to stop the action
7. The action will be confirmed with the message deleted