Send SMS – How to Schedule Messages
1. To schedule messages for future delivery, log in at www.smartsmssolutions.com (Click here to learn how to log in. If you are not a registered member, please click here to register). When you schedule messages, you don't have to be online for the messages to be delivered.
2. After successful login you will be directed to the page where you can send SMS or visit www.smartsmssolutions.com/sendsms
4. To schedule messages, click the “Schedule for future delivery" at the base of the “Send SMS” page
5. This will load the time system for scheduling the message
6. Select the desired “Year”, “Month”, “Date”, “Hours” (This is a 24-hour time system) and the “Minute”
7. When you are done, click “Send”
8. You will get a confirmation that your message has been scheduled for future delivery