- Purchase ID: The purchase ID is a 10-digit unique number to a registered client on SmartSMSSolutions. Every client gets one at the point of registration. With this detail, the automated system can figure out who is making the payment for bulk SMS units and credit the account accordingly. If you don’t know yours, you can query your purchase ID before making the payment.
- Email: The email address requested is that of the person making the payment for bulk SMS units. The purpose of this is to give you pertinent information about your payment if need be and to get alert across to you when your payment is successful. It’s important to fill in a correct email address therefore.
- Phone number: The requested phone number is also that of the person making the payment for bulk SMS units. It serves the same purpose as the email address mentioned above.
- Amount: The requested amount is the equivalent of the number of units you want to purchase going by SmartSMSSolutions pricing plan.
- Convenience Fee: This is the fixed charge by InterSwitch for the online transaction you are making.
- Card type: There are different types of ATM cards and yours might be different from mine. The card type is your own ATM card type, which might be verve, visa card or master card. You can get your ATM card type on the front of the ATM card.
- Card number: The card number is the long digits written in front of your ATM card.
- Expiry Date: This is the date of expiration for your present ATM card. You can get this in front of the ATM card.
- Cvv2: The cvv2 is the last 3 digits of the number printed on the silver panel behind your ATM card.
- Card pin: This is the security pin for your ATM card. The QuickTeller system needs that to assess your account for the transaction you are making.
- One time password (OTP): The one time password (OTP) is an additional security code for your bank account generated from your bank. It might either be a bank token generated from a device given by the bank, or sent to the phone number registered with your bank account.
With all the above details filled in correctly at the different stages of the transaction process, you will get an alert of the success of the transaction on your contact detail(s) and get your bulk SMS units instantly.
For ease of using this payment option for bulk SMS units, we’ve equally put together a comprehensive user guide which explains each process of the transaction.
Any question or inquiry you have about the use of QuickTeller to make payment for bulk SMS units will be appreciated and treated promptly. Kindly use the comment box below for that purpose.