1. Login into your bulk SMS account using your username and the present password
2. Click on ‘SETTINGS’ on the menu bar
3. Click on ‘CHANGE PASSWORD’ on the drop down box found on the left side of the page
4. Then enter the old password (i.e. the present one) and the new one you wish to change to.
5. Retype the new password and then click on ‘RESET MY PASSWORD’.
Thus, the password to your account has been changed to the new one you entered. Subsequently, you can login into your bulk SMS account using the new password.
The interesting thing is that you do not have to abandon your bulk SMS account if you need to change your password or even if you have forgotten your password. At SmartSMSSolutions, you have all the control you need for your bulk SMS account.
Don’t have a bulk SMS account yet? Register free here and get free SMS units to start with.
Do you have any question or inquiry concerning the steps for changing password enumerated above?We'll entertain them in the comment box below.