- In the empty box under the Sender ID, input your Sender ID. This is the name or number that appears as the source of the message when it is received. For Example Smart SMS.
- Under Recipients, type in the mobile numbers of all the contacts that you want to send messages to below the TYPE RECIPIENTS, no matter how many they are. Separate the phone numbers using a comma and a space. You can equally copy phone numbers from any other source be it online or offline and paste it in the recipients’ box.
- Type your message in the box below Message:
- Select a DND management option
- Go to the bottom of the page and then click on SEND SMS.
And just like that you can be rest assured that your message will be delivered to all the phone numbers no matter how many they are in an instant.
Do you know that you can send messages to contacts saved in a file or document without having to type or copy them over and over again?
See here to learn how to do that.