- Under Schedule Option, select a year, month, day and time for delivery as you would if scheduling a message.
- Then, to add another date and time for the same message to get delivered again, Click on the PLUS(+) Icon next to the minute box.
- At this point, another Schedule Option pop up. You can then input a different date and time for delivery. Let’s say you want the same message to get delivered year 2020, Month of September, On the 10th, By 10:20 pm.
- You could also add more dates and time for delivery using the same PLUS sign. But we are only interested in Scheduling the message to be delivered twice. So we remove the other displayed options.
- Once you’ve confirmed you have the correct details, proceed to the bottom of the page and Click on SEND SMS.
And that does it! The Message will then get delivered both on the 6th of April 2020 and the 10th of September 2020 at the indicated time.
What if you want to schedule a message to get delivered to more than one phone number all at the same time? Check out the next video to see how.