ON YOUR ANDROID PHONE
- First, go to CONTACTS on your Android phone
- Click on the Menu button and select IMPORT/EXPORT
- Then, select the location where the numbers are saved and you want to export them from, maybe the phone or the sim.
- Next, select the location you want the numbers to be exported to. You can make this the phone.
- Then, choose the contacts you want to export. You can tick the boxes next to them one after the other or you simply Select All, if you are interested in exporting all of them.
- Once you’ve done that, your contacts are exported and saved as a VCF file on your mobile phone.
ON YOUR BULK SMS ACCOUNT
- Once you are done exporting the phone numbers as VCF file on the phone, login to your bulk SMS account at SmartSMSSolutions.
- Fill in the Sender ID for your message in the space for Sender ID under the Send SMS page.
- Then under the Recipients box, click on UPLOAD RECIPIENTS
- Select CHOOSE FILE
- Select DOCUMENTS from the pop up that follows
- Then select FILE EXPLORER
- Choose the VCF file you have saved earlier
- Once you’ve done this, the phone numbers you exported earlier have been uploaded.
- You can proceed to type the body of your message and click on SEND SMS.
This is the brief and easy way to send bulk SMS to phone numbers that are saved on your Android phones. This is very important for various reasons, as you can even leave this exported file saved on your computer as a backup for your phone contacts should in case you misplace them.
Please see this short informative tutorial below on how to send bulk SMS to phone numbers saved on your Android phone.
Register a free bulk SMS account if you don’t have one already.