Bulk SMS can be delivered to phone numbers on DND using the corporate route. Click here to see how the corporate route works and why it is best suited for delivering bulk SMS to DND phone numbers.
Once you get to the New Portal Send SMS page, input the Sender ID of the message, Phone numbers and the body of the message. After that, you will find 3 options under DND MANAGEMENT:
- USE BASIC ROUTE, EXCLUDE PHONE NUMBERS ON DND: This is the default option that has been chosen already. What this option does is that it sends to the phone numbers in your recipients list that are not DND phone numbers and leaves out the DND numbers. What this means is that the message is not even sent to the DND phone numbers at all, so there is no need to be debited for them and refunded, neither is there a reason to have ‘rejected’ phone numbers in your delivery report.
- USE CORPORATE ROUTE FOR ONLY DND PHONE NUMBERS: What this option does it that it sends the message to the non DND numbers on the basic route and then to the DND numbers on the corporate route all at the same time.
- USE CORPORATE ROUTE FOR ALL THE PHONE NUMBERS: If you select this option, you are ordering the system to send the message to ALL your phone numbers, both DND and non DND numbers on the corporate route.
Please note that delivery of bulk SMS on the corporate route is charged at 2 units per page to a phone number.
WHY USE CORPORATE ROUTE?
- Bulk SMS gets delivered to people who were added to DND list by the GSM operators by default without their consent.
- You can get your bulk SMS invitation delivered to all relevant individuals for wedding ceremonies, birthday and other social functions.
- Ensure that all members of your association gets the important information about meetings and due payments.
- Get SMS delivered to all members of your religious organization and as such get a full house with no absentee.
- Get as many as possible recipients of your business marketing SMS.
Delivery to phone numbers on DND is another interesting feature of the New SMS Portal. Real time delivery and instant delivery report uploaded as the messages get pushed out. Register a free SMS account if you don’t have one already.
Please get back to us with suggestions and questions below.