- Follow the process of composing a plain text (SMS) as described here.
- Once the message details has been entered and the desired DND management option has been selected, click on TOGGLE MORE OPTIONS
- Look under the first option; ‘Schedule’
- Select the year when you want the message to get delivered
- Select the month you want the message to get delivered
- Select the day you want the message to get delivered
- Select the hour you want the message to get delivered
- Select the minute you want the message to get delivered
- If you want to schedule the message to get delivered more than once at different times, select the + icon beside the date minutes box, and add the other dates you want that same message to get delivered.
- Once you are done selecting the date(s) you want your SMS to get delivered and you have double confirmed to make sure they are correct, click on SEND SMS.
- The message then gets uploaded on the server, waiting for the date(s) you have selected for it to get delivered at that particular date and time.
WHY SCHEDULE A MESSAGE?
- With this feature, you can go about your other very important activities for the day and let the system take care of your bulk SMS needs.
- You can save data cost because you do not have to login to your account every time you want to send bulk SMS.
- Messages that are sent at a particular time period like monthly or weekly messages can be programmed and as such you don’t have to wonder about what happens if at all you forget to do that. The portal gets you covered.
So it’s that easy, scheduling bulk SMS to be delivered at a later time using the New SMS Portal. We invite you to try out this new option and see how it saves time and how cost effective it is.
Please get back to us with your questions and comments on this new improved feature on the New SMS Portal.