HOW TO SEND SMS TO PHONE NUMBERS SAVED AS .CSVFILE
Comma Separated Values (.csv) files are files in which tabular data are stored in plain text format, with each record separated by a comma. To send bulk SMS to phone numbers saved on as Comma Separated Values (.csv file), follow these steps:
- Visit the New Portal Send SMS Page on www.smartsmssolutions.com/new .
- Enter the desired Sender ID of the message in the box provided for it.
- Under Recipients, click on the option ‘UPLOAD RECIPIENTS’.
- Inside the box that comes up, click on ‘Browse’ and select the .csv file where it is saved on your computer.
- Open the file and then upload it on the New Portal Send SMS Page.
- You can then go ahead and add more phone numbers by typing recipients or selecting a distribution list if you want to, if not, proceed to compose your Message, select your preferred DND Management option and then SEND SMS.
Once this is done, the bulk SMS gets forwarded to all the phone numbers saved as Comma Separated Values or as .csv file format that you’ve selected on your computer.
Do you need further clarifications on how to send bulk SMS to phone numbers saved as .csv file? Drop your questions in the comment box below.