HOW TO SEND SMS TO PHONE NUMBERS SAVED AS .TXT FILE
This file type is the file type of phone numbers saved on notepad. This means that you can send bulk SMS to numbers that are saved on your notepad on your computer. Follow these steps:
- Visit the New Portal Send SMS Page on www.smartsmssolutions.com/new .
- Enter the desired Sender ID of the message in the box provided for it.
- Under Recipients, click on the option ‘UPLOAD RECIPIENTS’.
- Inside the box that comes up, click on ‘Browse’ and select the .txt file where it is saved on your computer.
- Open the file and then upload it on the New Portal Send SMS Page.
- You can then go ahead and add more phone numbers by typing recipients or selecting a distribution list if you want to, if not, proceed to compose your Message, select your preferred DND Management option and then SEND SMS.
Once this is done, the bulk SMS gets forwarded to all the phone numbers saved as plain text in the .txt file format on your computer.
Do you need further clarifications on how to send bulk SMS to phone numbers saved as .txt file? Fill us in the comment box below.