HOW TO SEND SMS TO PHONE NUMBERS SAVED AS .RTF FILE
The rich text format (.rtf) is a file format which allows you to exchange files between different word processors and operating system. What this means is that a document file save in the RTF format on a Microsoft word in windows 98 for example, can be sent to someone with a different word processor and operating system and the person will open it and read it comfortably.
To send bulk SMS to phone numbers saved as Rich Text Format (.rtf file), follow these steps:
- Visit the New Portal Send SMS Page on www.smartsmssolutions.com/new .
- Enter the desired Sender ID of the message in the box provided for it.
- Under Recipients, click on the option ‘UPLOAD RECIPIENTS’.
- Inside the box that comes up, click on ‘Browse’ and select the .rtf file where it is saved on your computer.
- Open the file and then upload it on the New Portal Send SMS Page.
- You can then go ahead and add more phone numbers by typing recipients or selecting a distribution list if you want to, if not, proceed to compose your Message, select your preferred DND Management option and then SEND SMS.
Once this is done, the bulk SMS gets forwarded to all the phone numbers saved as Rich Text Format or as .rtf file format as you’ve selected on your computer.
Do you need further clarifications on how to send bulk SMS to phone numbers saved as .rtf file? Drop your questions in the comment box below.