HOW TO SEND SMS TO PHONE NUMBERS SAVED AS .DOC FILE
To send bulk SMS to phone numbers saved as MS Word 2003 (.doc file), follow these steps:
- Go the New Portal Send SMS Page on www.smartsmssolutions.com/new .
- Enter the desired Sender ID of the message in the box provided for it.
- Under Recipients, click on the option ‘UPLOAD RECIPIENTS’.
- Inside the box that comes up, click on ‘Browse’ and select the .doc file where it is saved on your computer.
- Open the file and then upload it on the New Portal Send SMS Page.
- You can then go ahead and add more phone numbers by typing recipients or selecting a distribution list if you want to, if not, proceed to compose your Message, select your preferred DND Management option and then SEND SMS.
Once this is done, the bulk SMS gets forwarded to all the phone numbers saved as MS Word 2003 file or as .doc file format as you’ve uploaded from your computer.
Do you need further clarifications on how to send bulk SMS to phone numbers saved as .doc file on your computer? Drop your questions in the comment box below.