HoRLaR I.T. Solutions is committed to providing solutions that make mobile communication easier, faster and more affordable with better efficiency. We are devoted to making every communication between businesses and their customers count. Our goal is to make mobile marketing the bedrock of any business success by developing efficient simple easy-to-use tools and resources while making such readily available.
At HoRLaR I.T. Solutions, you have a personal opportunity to learn new skills through exciting challenges, grow alongside other experienced professionals, help shape the future of mobile marketing and advance your career speedily. With an almost parallel organisational structure, you push your projects, get results and get rewarded. Our culture is based solid on RISE – Result, Integrity, Service and Excellence – and above all we aim for the stars.
We are driven by an insatiable taste for excellent customer experience, not just the products and past successes. We make products and services, wrapped them with superior customer experience aim at improving daily lives and business returns. We are in a ‘pursuit of excellence’.
If you are passionate about mobile marketing and settles for nothing less than excellence, this is your chance to join us.
We are looking for Telemarketing Professionals based in Abuja, Nigeria to drive the existing market share, create new markets and build the brand equity of the firm through strategic and compelling telemarketing campaigns.
About the Post
Telemarketing units functions under the Marketing Office headed by the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO). Telemarketing unit’s goal is to create awareness of HoRLaR IT Solutions Ltd’s products and services eventually leading to sales by placing calls to the existing and referred clients.
The marketing department as whole has a mandate of exceeding customer needs and expectation by providing access to the firm products and services in a timely and professional manner. It also determines annual (monthly/quarterly) and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual (monthly/quarterly) sales quotas for each portfolio, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analysing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
Essential Job Functions
- Calls existing and prospective customers by operating telephone equipment, automatic dialling systems, and other telecommunications technologies.
- Maintains interpersonal relationship with clients in his/her portfolio
- Create a positive image for the firm
- Keep clients to date with the firm’s products and services
- Obtain regular feedback from the client
- Persuade clients to try and buy into new products and services
- Submit weekly report and performance evaluation
- Resolve and follow-up on clients’ complaints
- Develop annual marketing strategy with sub-goals for each month and every quarter
- Adapt change in organization policy, goals and strategy
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions. These activities are to be carried out monthly except the annual budget.
- Accomplishes business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans; implementing sales plans and improve upon existing systems and standards
- Sustains rapport with key clients’ accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Skills and Knowledge
- Has proven telemarketing experience; knows how to add value to the business by achieving set targets
- Understands marketing processes and jargon and is able to take a consultative view with clients
- Experienced in communicating with clients in all forms of written and verbal communication
- Delivers quality results to agreed standards, planning ahead and working in a systematic and organized way with attention to detail
- Consistently behaves in line with our values and possesses a Challenger Mind-set
- Strong communication skills and a demonstrated track record of building strong working relationships
- Proactively seeks ways to develop and improve daily working methods
- Excellent telephone skills
- Ability to multitask
- Fast and self-learner
- Two (2) years Telemarketing experience
- Minimum OND
- Minimum typing speed of 40wpm
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and IT tools
How to Apply
Interested applicants for this position MUST follow the following instructions, or the application will not be considered:
- The document should be submitted as an attachment in PDF or MS Word format
- Telemarketing Professional should be used as the subject line of the email
- Submit one application
- Only electronic applications will be accepted
November 21, 2014