STEP 1: IMPORT THE PHONE CONTACTS TO A CSV FILE
This is a very simple step. All you have to do is:
- Go to Google play store on your Android phone and DOWNLOAD ‘Import Contacts: CSV Viewer’. (The app is free)
- The application gets access to all your phone contacts. There you can equally modify the numbers by selecting the ones you want to import, if you don’t want all.
- Inside the app, click on EXPORT CONTACTS TO CSV. Thus, the contacts get saved on your phone storage as a CSV file and you can then copy it on your PC.
STEP 2: EXTRACT THE PHONE NUMBERS FROM THE CSV FILE
The first step has only succeeded in getting the phone numbers out with names used in saving them. This is where you separate the numbers from the names.
- Go to www.xmx1.com/extract and on the homepage click on EXTRACT FROM FILE
- Click on BROWSE and upload the CSV file saved on your computer already
- Then click on EXTRACT
It’s that easy. You have all the phone numbers saved on your Android phone copied successfully in your bulk SMS account. You can decide to save them in a phonebook for easy access. Then, you can go ahead to send your wedding invitation bulk SMS from our massive list of sample wedding invitation SMS.
Note that this procedure only works if you are using an android phone. Not worry though; you can also get phone numbers out from a windows phone, from an Iphone and a blackberry phone.
Don’t have a bulk SMS account yet? Register now. Its free and free SMS units are attached.
Let us hear your opinions and general feedback in the comment box below.