1. Launch the phone number extractor on your PC on the web address www.xmx1.com/extract.
2. If you are extracting the said numbers from a text, click on ‘Extract from Text’, copy the text from its location and paste in the next box you’ll see. Click here for a comprehensive tutorial on how to extract phone numbers from text.
3. If you are extracting the phone numbers from a saved file, click on ‘Extract from File’, locate the saved file by its name and upload it. Click here for a more comprehensive tutorial on how to extract phone numbers from a saved file.
4. Once you’ve done this, you’ll find the next option ‘Save to Address Book’. Choose your preferred option of either saving the phone numbers that will be extracted in a new phonebook, and existing one or not saving in a phonebook at all.
5. Then, in the part of Network Separation, click inside the small box next to ‘Separate by Networks’
6. Once you’ve done this, click on ‘Extract’
7. On the next page that pops up, scroll down on the page and you’ll find all the phone numbers you’ve extracted separated by their individual networks.
8. You can then copy the MTN phone numbers which you desire and paste them in a location of your choice. If you want to use them for SMS marketing campaign, you might want to consider saving them in an online phonebook. Learn how here.
Perhaps you don’t know all the prefixes for MTN phone numbers presently, click here to see.
Follow these same steps enumerated above if you wish to extract GLO, AIRTEL, ETISALAT and CDMA numbers.
Free registration of bulk SMS account coupled with free SMS units is still on. Register now if you don’t have one.
Use the comment box below for your contributions and questions on how to extract MTN phone numbers using the phone number extractor.