- Navigate to the SmartSMSSolutions’ phone number extractor at the address: www.xmx1.com/extract.
- Click on ‘Extraction History’ found at the bottom of the homepage.
- You’ll need to login to your bulk SMS account if you are not currently. Don’t have an account yet? Sign up here, get free SMS units.
- Locate the particular file that contains the phone numbers you’ve extracted which you wish to download.
- Click on ‘Download as TXT’ found on the last column of the phone number extraction history
- A dialog box pops up. Then, click on ‘Save File’
- Thus, the file containing these phone numbers gets downloaded on your computer, and you can find this file under your downloaded items.
- When you open the downloaded file, it opens in a Notepad. Here, the numbers are listed out, and you can then copy them into any other location of your choice or use on any other platform you desire.
So, the ultimate phone number extractor can be used at anytime to extract phone numbers at ease and equally go outside the walls of SmartSMSSolutions to use the numbers extracted, with all these coming at no cost. Isn’t that just amazing?
You can still own an account with Nigeria’s largest and fastest growing bulk SMS service provider. Register a free account if you do not have one.
Your contributions in terms of questions, inquiries and opinions on this article are welcomed. The comment box below is meant for that purpose.