- Go to the SmartSMSSolutions’ phone number extractor using with the web address www.xmx1.com/extract.
- Scroll down on the homepage and choose the source of the phone numbers you want to extract from, if it’s from a file or a text. See here how to extract phone numbers from a copied text and how to extract phone numbers from a saved file.
- In the next stage, after pasting the text or uploading the file depending on where you are extracting from, you will find the option; ‘Save to Address Book’. Here, you can choose either to save the numbers in a new PhoneBook or an existing one.
STEP 2: SEND BULK SMS TO SAVED PHONE NUMBERS
- Once you’ve completed the first stage, you can now send bulk SMS to these phone numbers.
- Go back to the phone number extractor homepage and click on ‘Extraction History’
- Once you are in the phone number extraction history, locate the particular ‘File Name’ that contains the phone numbers you’ve extracted which you want to send SMS to.
- Look to the options on the far right and click on the ‘Send SMS’ option.
- This takes you directly to the ‘send SMS’ page on your bulk SMS account.
- Here, you enter the sender ID for your message in the space stipulated for it, inside the recipients’ box, click for more options and choose the PhoneBook that contains the numbers that have been extracted. Then, type the content of the message.
- Then, click on ‘Send SMS’.
There you go! Your bulk SMS delivered instantly to all the recipients’ phone numbers saved in that PhoneBook extracted on the phone number extractor.
Please note that you have to be logged in into you bulk SMS account to do this. Don’t have an account yet? Register here now and get free SMS units instantly.
Use the comment box below for your inquiries and questions on this article.