- Go to the SmartSMSSolutions’ phone number extractor using with the web address www.smartsmssolutions.com/phone-number-extractor.
- Scroll down on the home page and click on ‘Extraction History’
- If you are already logged in to your registered bulk SMS account, you’ll see the whole details of the phone numbers you’ve extracted in the past. If you aren’t logged in, you are required to do so with your username and password.
- Once you are in the phone number extraction history, locate the particular ‘File Name’ that contains the phone numbers you want to remove or delete.
- Look to last column far right and click on the last option there i.e. ‘Delete’
- A box pops up asking you to confirm if you really want to remove that particular phone numbers record. This confirmation is necessary as any action you take cannot be reversed. If you are sure of this, click ‘Ok’
- Then you get an alert of the success of the phone numbers record removal.
- Thus, that particular group will no longer be a part of the extracted phone numbers record inside your bulk SMS account. It is important therefore to ensure you are deleting the correct one before proceeding.
That is the procedure to follow if you wish to delete an extracted phone numbers record for reasons best known to you. If you want to edit a particular group though i.e add or subtract numbers from it, learn how.
SmartSMSSolutions offers you the most affordable and efficient bulk SMS service. If you do not have a bulk SMS account yet, register now for free and get free SMS units instantly.
Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE
Questions and inquires about how to remove a record of extracted phone numbers are welcomed. Use the comment box below for that purpose.