WHY MIGHT YOU WANT TO EDIT AND MODIFY EXTRACTED PHONE NUMBERS?
There might be need to edit the extracted phone numbers for the following reasons:
- Deleting phone numbers that have gone inactive or of those who have requested to be opted out of an SMS marketing campaign, if that is the use of the phone numbers or for other important reasons.
- Adding new phone numbers to a particular group that has been extracted.
HOW DO I EDIT AND MODIFY EXTRACTED PHONE NUMBERS?
Follow the following procedures to edit and modify extracted phone numbers on the phone number extractor:
- Navigate to SmartSMSSolutions’ phone number extractor using with the web address www.smartsmssolutions.com/phone-number-extractor.
- Scroll down on the home page and click on ‘Extraction History’
- If you are already logged in to your registered bulk SMS account, you’ll see the whole details of the phone numbers you’ve extracted in the past. If you aren’t logged in, you are required to do so with your username and password.
- Once you are in the phone number extraction history, locate the particular ‘File Name’ that contains the phone numbers you want to modify.
- Look to the right column of the file and click on ‘Edit’
- When you do, a box opens up that contains all the phone numbers extracted under the file name. You can then ADD more phone numbers or REMOVE the ones you do not want, depending on what you desire.
- When you are done, click on ‘Edit Extracted Phone Numbers’
- You’ll then get a success alert of the modification just done.
So, that is how to edit and modify phone numbers extracted using the SmartSMSSolutions’ phone number extractor.
Free registration for a bulk SMS account is still on. Get free bulk SMS units after registering.
Use the comment box below for your questions and inquiries on the procedures for editing extracted phone numbers discussed above.