- Navigate to the phone number extractor with the web address www.xmx1.com/phone-number-extractor.
- On the application, scroll down to the bottom of the home page and click on ‘Extraction History’
- When you do this, you’ll need to login to your bulk SMS account on SmartSMSSolutions if you’ve not done so already.
- Once this is done, this takes you to a page containing the history of all the phone numbers you’ve extracted in the past.
- Simply locate the particular group of numbers you want to view using the ‘File Name’ i.e. name of the file you extracted the numbers from. You can also locate using the ‘date’ you did the extraction if you remember that.
- Once you’ve located the corresponding file names containing the numbers, look to the last column on that particular file type, under ‘Actions’ and click on ‘View’.
- When you do this, the application immediately brings out all the phone numbers that were extracted from that particular file.
- From here, you can then do anything you desire with the numbers, maybe to just view them, copy them, modify them, add more phone numbers or remove some numbers.
- When you are done with the numbers, click on ‘Return to Extraction History’, and if you want to do the same for other group of numbers extracted from another file, just follow the procedures outlined above.
This exciting tool is yet another provision from SmartSMSSolutions to ensure you have an exciting bulk SMS experience. Don’t have a registered account yet? Sign up here for free and get free SMS units instantly.
Use the comment box below for your questions and inquiries on the procedures described above or any other use of the application.