- Before going to the phone number extractor, you should already have the MS Word 2007-2015 document file saved on your computer, either on your desktop or another desired location.
- How do you know an Ms Word 2007-2015 document? When Ms Word 2007-2015 documents are saved, you’ll see the acronym .DOCX attached to the file name.
- Once you’ve saved the document in a location you’ve chosen, launch the phone number extractor using the web address www.xmx1.com/phone-number-extractor.
- When you get there, scroll down on the first page you see and click on ‘Extract from File’. You’ll be required to login to your bulk SMS account if you’ve not done so already. Don’t have an account? Sign up now for free.
- Then, in front of the box tagged select a file, click on ‘Browse’
- A dialog box will pop-up where you now go to the folder or location where you’ve saved the DOCX file and select it, or input the name of the saved file inside the box tagged ‘File Name’. That’s why it’s important to note where it is saved and the name used to save it.
- Once you’ve located it, click on ‘Open’ and the file transfers to the application.
- At this point, select one among the options for saving to a phoneBook or not that follows. If you want to add the number to an existing phoneBook or a new one. If not, click on ‘Don’t save’.
- If you do not desire to separate the extracted numbers by network, then proceed to the next box. If you do, click inside the box next to it.
- Once this is done, click on ‘Extract’.
- If you have phone numbers saved inside the file you’ve selected, the numbers becomes extracted instantly and you get a success alert. If there are no phone numbers saved inside the document, you get an error alert and you need to revisit the file to ensure the numbers are there and correct the discrepancy.
- Thus, you have the numbers extracted from the Ms word 2007-2015 version document file (.docx) and you can then access them at later times.
This is just another one of the accepted file types from which phone numbers can be extracted.
Do you have any question or inquiry on the use of the phone number extractor for extracting Nigerian phone numbers from Ms Word 2007-2015 file? Let us know in the comment box below.