- Once you get there, scroll down on the page and click on EXTRACT FROM TEXT.
- At this point, you will be required to login to your bulk SMS account with SmartSMSSolutions with your username and password. If you do not have a bulk SMS account yet, click here to register.
- Once you are logged in, you’ll find a box tagged ‘PASTE TEXT HERE’.
- At this point. Go to the text that contains the phone numbers you want to extract and ‘COPY’ the text. You can copy a text on your computer either by selecting all, right click your mouse and click on ‘COPY’ or selecting all ( using ‘CTRL A’ on your keyboard) and pressing ‘CTRL C’ on your keyboard.
- Now, come back to the application, right click inside the box that’s tagged ‘PASTE TEXT HERE’ and click on ‘PASTE’, or press ‘CTRL V’ on your keyboard. The whole text you’ve copied will appear here.
- Scroll down and select one of the options for saving the numbers to an online phonebook or not. If you have a phonebook already that you want to include the numbers to, click ‘EXISTING’, If you are creating a new phonebook for the numbers, click ‘NEW’, but if you do not want them in a phonebook but only saved in the app, click ‘DON’T SAVE’.
- Now proceed and click on ‘EXTRACT’
- If you’ve followed all these procedures and there are phone numbers in the text, you’ll get an alert instantly on your screen of the success and how many phone numbers have being extracted.
- Thus, you already have the numbers saved inside the application and you can access them at any time and do with them whatsoever you desire.
Don't have a bulk SMS account yet with Nigeria's fastest growing bulk SMS service provider? Sign up here for free. Get free bulk SMS units instantly.
Use the comment box below for your questions and inquiries on the procedures described above or any other use of the application.