It is of no doubt that using recharge card(s) to pay for bulk SMS units is a very convenient means of payment. It is also a medium of payment that we allowed on our platform at times past. This is because here at SmartSMSSolutions, we endeavor to make the bulk SMS experience an exciting, satisfying and convenient one for all our esteemed clients.
At the moment though, payment for bulk SMS units using recharge cards is not allowed . This is because during the time when this payment option was accepted, the network operators at a time misjudged the genuineness of the airtime units associated with SmartSMSSolutions, and at that time took an action that costs the firm lots of financial losses. So in a nut shell, the network operators at the moment will not allow recharge cards as a means of payment for bulk SMS units.
Nevertheless, in keeping with our wishes for a convenient bulk SMS experience for you, our payment options have been made as simple and convenient as possible. The payment options are:
- Online payment using QuickTeller, that gets your account credited instantly. See here how to pay online using QuickTeller.
- Payment through QuickTeller on the ATM machine, which comes with instant crediting of your bulk SMS account. See here how to pay for bulk SMS units on an ATM machine.
- ATM transfer of funds to any of our bank account number, with fast crediting as soon as the details of payment are forwarded. See here all SmartSMSSolutions bank account details.
- Internet banking; online transfer of funds to any of our bank account number, with quick crediting once the details of payment are forwarded. Find all SmartSMSSolutions bank account details.
- Mobile transfers to any of our bank accounts. This might be using firstmobile for FirstBank plc account holders, the GTbank transfer or using Firstmonie, i.e. mobile transfer without a bank account.
- We have the PayDirect option, where you can buy bulk SMS units directly in any bank close to you that have the service and get credited right there.
Also, we have accounts with eight (8) different banks where you can make a direct bank deposit for bulk SMS units and get credited as soon as the payment details are received. See here all SmartSMSSolutions bank account details.
With all these provisions, you can still pay for bulk SMS units with ease and get your bulk SMS account credited in no time, even at the comfort of your home.
If you do not have a bulk SMS account already, sign up a free account now and get free SMS units instantly.
Do you have any suggestion on a payment option that will further improve your bulk SMS experience on SmartSMSSolutions which we have overlooked? Let us know in the comment box below. General contributions are also welcomed.