1. Walk into any Fidelity bank branch close to you
2. Obtain a deposit slip, which looks like the one shown above
3. On the deposit slip, fill in the following details:
- In the box provided for SPACE, fill in the date you are making the payment
- In the space for ACCOUNT NAME, input HORLAR IT SOLUTIONS
- In the box for ACCOUNT NUMBER, write 4010700038
- For AMOUNT IN WORDS, write the particular amount equivalent to the number of bulk SMS units you want to buy
- In the space for DEPOSITOR NAME, write your USERNAME on SmartSMSSolutions
- In the box for PHONE NUMBER, input a valid phone number there
- On the right column under CASH ANALYSIS, write the amount you are paying for bulk SMS units in figures by the denominations you are paying to the bank
4. Once all these details have been filled, give the teller to the cashier(s) on the counter, who will in turn post your payment for your account to get credited.
Once the payment has been posted by the cashiers, your bulk SMS account will be credited instantly. In cases where the cashiers do not post the payment immediately though, you can tactfully urge them to do that for faster crediting of your account. Also, you can send the details of payment to any of our contact centre lines as soon as it’s made to equally facilitate faster crediting of your bulk SMS account.
Please refer to the picture above as a sample of how to fill a Fidelity bank deposit slip when making payment for bulk SMS units. The picture shows a payment of 1500 naira into the fidelity bank account. Note though that you can make payment of any amount you feel like depending on the number of bulk SMS units you want. The one on the teller is just an example. See here SmartSMSSolutions’ affordable pricing plan.
New users can register a free bulk SMS account right away. There are free SMS units up for grabs after registration.
The comment box below is provided for your contributions, questions and inquiries. Use it, your opinion on this article are welcomed.