It’s very simple to get the site map on the SmartSMSSolutions’ official website. Follow the steps below:
- Visit the home page of the official website or login to your bulk SMS account using your username and password.
- On the website, scroll down to the bottom of the first page that appears, at the footer menu
- The site map is the first item on that menu
WHAT CAN I DO WITH THE SMARTSMS SITE MAP?
- Once you’ve located the site map, click on it Inside the sitemap, you’ll find all the items on the main menu on the website and the ones on the footer menu on the website listed out
- All the things you can find under each item is also listed under that particular item
- With the site map, you can just scroll down and get access to anything you want to in your bulk SMS account or a feature of our service.
- For example, do you want to make online payment for your bulk SMS account and do not know your Purchase ID, on the site map, you just scroll down, look for where purchase id is, click on it and your Purchase ID pops up immediately.
- Or as another example, let’s say you want to change your password, and do not know what to click that takes you there, with the site map, all you have to do is scroll down, look out for change password and click on it and that takes you directly to where in your account you can change your password.
- Do you know that all blog articles that have been posted since the inception of SmartSMSSolutions are there on the site map? So without having to go to the blog and searching by categories to find your favorite blog articles, you can just scroll under blog and read the ones you want to right away using the site map.
The site map is one of the features on SmartSMSSolutions that has been so harnessed towards ensuring an exciting bulk SMS experience for you. This provision just makes the use of your bulk SMS account all the more easier.
Well if you are a new user and needs an efficient and quality bulk SMS service, register one now and get the free SMS units that comes after registration.