FEATURES OF SMARTSMS ANDROID APPLICATION
Here are some of the elements of design of our Android mobile application:
- The name of the mobile application is SmartXMX
- The application has a blue, green and white interface(blue for the top bar, green being for the messages area highlight color and white is the background color)
- The mobile application is designed in such a way that it shows all the messages saved on the mobile phone
- There is a provision to enter your username on SmartSMSSolutions and your password, and save these details if need be
- The mobile application also allows you to enter a unique sender ID for your sent messages; i.e. when you send messages with your phone you can decide what you want the recipients to see when they get it, not necessarily your phone number
- The application also has a feature that allows you send bulk SMS to contacts that are saved on your mobile phone
- There is equally a provision that allows you attach files while sending messages, be it files containing saved phone numbers or one containing text
- You also have direct access to your bulk SMS account balance to know how many SMS units you have left in your account
HOW TO USE SMARTSMS ANDROID APPLICATION
Here is how to make good use of these features of the mobile application mentioned above in sending bulk SMS:
- Download the mobile application
- When you open the application, the first page that appears shows all the received messages you have saved on your phone
- Click on the settings icon on the top left corner of the page
- Under the settings, input your username in the space for username, enter your password where stipulated and also write the sender ID you want to use. You can then choose to save, especially if you’ll be using the same sender ID for your messages
- Once that is done, go back and click on the message icon on the top right corner of the page. Under compose, type the phone number you want to send the SMS to, come down and type the message, and once it’s done, click on send message
- To send messages to the contacts saved on your mobile phone, click on the contact icon found on the top left corner of the compose SMS page, then you can check the box next to the particular numbers you want to send to
- The other attachment icon found on the top right corner of the compose SMS page is for attaching a file saved on your phone on the compose SMS page
- Once all these has been done, the next thing is to click on send message and your message gets delivered to the recipient(s)
- You can check your remaining bulk SMS balance under the settings icon where you have Account Balance
By following the steps outlined above, you can the enjoy the exciting experience of sending bulk SMS using the Android mobile application.
Please note though that the SmartSMSSolutions’ mobile application at present works better on Android devices, but work is already under way for a far better version both for Android phones and other devices .
Free bulk SMS account registration is still on. Register one right away and get the free SMS units that comes with it.