Do you want to make payment for bulk SMS units? Do you have a STANBIC IBTC bank close to where you stay? Here is how to pay for bulk SMS units at any STANBIC IBTC bank anywhere in Nigeria.
1. Visit any STANBIC IBTC bank close to you
2. Once inside, get a cash deposit slip/teller from the counter or the desk where they are usually kept
3. On the teller/deposit slip, fill in the following details:
- Put in the DATE of the particular day you are making the payment; day, month and year
- Check the box for the currency you are paying in, is it NAIRA, dollar, Euro, Pound sterling or Rand. Mark inside the box next to the one you are paying in
- In the space for ACCOUNT NAME, fill in HORLAR IT SOLUTIONS
- In the space for ACCOUNT NUMBER, input 0001737926
- For the box designated AMOUNT IN FIGURE, write the amount you want to pay in figure e.g. 1500
- In the next space for AMOUNT IN WORDS, input the amount entered in figure above in words i.e. One thousand, five hundred naira only
- In the space for DEPOSITOR’S NAME, write your USERNAME on SmartSMSSolutions
- Enter a valid PHONE NUMBER in the next space designated PHONE NUMBER
- The teller contains some conditions behind it, go through them and if you agree, input your SIGNATURE in the space provided
After filling all the information required, take the teller and the cash you want to pay to the cashier’s desk, who will confirm it and stamp it.
The payment should be posted immediately after which your bulk SMS account will be credited instantly. To be double sure there won’t be any delay though, you can urge the cashier to post it immediately depending on the urgency of the payment.
To facilitate crediting of your bulk SMS account, you can equally forward the details of the payment to any of our contact centre lines. The details are your username, the amount you paid and the bank you paid into.
A sample of how to fill the teller is shown in the picture above. The description is a payment of 1,500 naira by someone with his username into Horlar IT Solutions. You can make payment depending on the number of bulk SMS units you want to purchase. See here SmartSMSSolutions’ affordable pricing plan.
The next time you want to make payment for bulk SMS units at STANBIC IBTC bank, follow the procedures described above and get your account credited instantly.
New user? Sign up a free bulk SMS account now and get free SMS units at the point of registration.
Use the comment box below for your questions and inquiries on how to pay for bulk SMS units at any STANBIC IBTC bank in Nigeria.