1. Visit any Zenith Bank Plc branch close to where you stay
2. Obtain a deposit slip/teller on the desk or counter provided for it
3. Fill in the details requested as follows:
- In the space designated BRANCH, fill in the BRANCH of the Zenith bank where you are making the payment. Most times, it is the name of that area.
- Fill the DATE of the particular day when you are making the payment.
- In the space for TITLE/NAME OF ACCOUNT, enter HORLAR IT SOLUTIONS
- In NAME OF DEPOSITOR, fill in your USERNAME on the platform
- In TEL/GSM NO. OF DEPOSITOR, put your active PHONE NUMBER there
- For TOTAL AMOUNT IN WORDS, enter the amount you want to pay in words e.g. One thousand, five hundred naira only
- In the boxes next to ACCOUNT No., put 1013076495
- In the table on the right side of the teller, under CASH ONLY, put the amount you want to pay in Figures e.g. 1500
4. After filling all these details, take the filled teller to the cashier together with the cash you want to pay
5. At the counter, the cashier will confirm your payment, stamp the teller and give you a copy as prove you made the payment.
Once the payment is posted by the bank, your account will be credited instantly. You can urge the cashier to post the payment immediately if it’s very urgent.
You can equally forward the details of the payment to our contact centre lines. Include in the message the depositor’s name (i.e. your username), the amount you paid and the bank you paid into. This isn’t a necessity but could make crediting of your account faster.
The picture above shows a Zenith Bank teller of a payment of 1500 naira for bulk SMS units into Zenith bank Utkako branch. Note that the amount is just a sample, and you can pay any amount you wish to that corresponds to the number of units you want to buy. See here SmartSMSSolutions’ affordable pricing plan, how much a unit costs.
The next time you want to pay for bulk SMS units at any Zenith Bank branch, follow the procedures described above and get your bulk SMS account credited instantly.
Do you have any inquiries concerning making payment for bulk SMS units at Zenith Bank plc? Let us know in the comment box below.