1. Walk into any GTBANK close to your area
2. Collect a deposit slip/teller from the counter provided for it
3. Fill in the details requested as follows:
- The date will be the day’s date; day, month and year in that order
- In the space for ACCOUNT NAME, fill in HORLAR IT SOLUTIONS
- In the name for the ACCOUNT NUMBER, fill in 0107331419
- In the space for NAME OF DEPOSITOR, fill in your USERNAME
- In the space for TEL NO, fill in your PHONE NUMBER
- Enter the TOTAL AMOUNT YOU WANT TO PAY IN WORDS e.g. One thousand, five hundred naira only
- Then fill in the AMOUNT IN FIGURES in the table on the right side of the teller i.e. 1500
4. Once all the details are filled, take the teller to the deposit counter and give it to the cashier with the cash you want to pay
5. The cashier will confirm the payment and stamp the teller, then give you a copy to take away, that’s your own and a prove that you made the payment
At this point, you are done with the payment and as soon as the cashier posts your payment, your bulk SMS account will be credited instantly. If you need your units very urgently, you can urge the cashier to post the payment immediately due to its urgency.
You can also forward the details of payment to us as a text message to any of our contact centre lines. Included in the message will be your Username (which you should use as depositor’s name), the amount you paid and the bank you paid into. It’s not a must but just facilitates faster crediting.
See the picture above as a sample way of filling a teller for making payment for bulk SMS units at GTBANK. That is a payment of 1500 naira in the GTBANK at Garki, Abuja. Please note that the amount is just a sample and you can pay any amount you want to as an equivalent of the number of units you want to buy. There is no limit.
Follow the procedures described above the next time you are making payment for bulk SMS units at any GTBANK branch in Nigeria and get your account credited instantly.
Don’t have a bulk SMS account yet? Register a free one now and get free units after registration.
Do you have any questions on making payment for bulk SMS units at GTBANK? Use the comment box below for your inquiries.