1. Visit a FIRSTBANK branch close to you
2. Once you get in, pick a deposit slip/teller from where they are kept. If you don’t find it, asks any staff around for assistance.
3. Fill the teller for the details requested as follows:
- In the space for ACCOUNT NAME, fill in HORLAR IT SOLUTIONS
- Just under that, you’ll find ACCOUNT NUMBER, there fill in 2020912790
- In the space for DEPOSITOR’S NAME, put your USERNAME on SmartSMSSolutions
- For DEPOSITOR’S PHONE NUNMBER, input your valid PHONE NUMBER
- At the middle column, under AMOUNT IN WORDS, write the amount you want to pay in words e.g. One thousand, five hundred naira only
- On the right hand side of the teller, in front of DATE, write the day, month and year of that particular day you are making the payment
- Under that, in the box in front of BRANCH, write the FIRSTBANK branch you are currently, in most cases the branch name used to be the name of the area
- Go down to the table on the right side of the teller and put the AMOUNT you are paying in figures e.g. 1500
4. Once you’ve filled in all these details, take the teller and your cash to the cashier’s desk, who will confirm your payment and stamp the teller. The cashier will then give you a copy as prove that you made the payment.
The cashier will post the payment after which your bulk SMS account will be credited instantly. Due to pressure sometimes, the cashiers might not post it immediately; therefore you can urge them to please do so if it’s urgent.
You can equally forward the details of the transaction; your username, amount you paid and the bank you paid into to any of our contact centre lines to facilitate crediting of your bulk SMS account.
The picture above is a FIRSTBANK plc teller and a sample of how to fill this. This is a payment of 1,500 naira into Horlar IT Solutions at FIRSTBANK plc Abuja Azokoro branch. Note though that the amount is just a sample and you can pay any amount you wish to depending on the number of SMS units you want to get. See here SmartSMSSolutions’ affordable pricing plan.
So walk into the FIRSTBANK branch close to you and follow the procedures described above to make payment for bulk SMS units.
Don’t have a bulk SMS account yet? Register one now and get free SMS units instantly.
Do you have any questions on how to make payment for bulk SMS units at FIRSTBANK? Use the comment box below for your questions and other contributions.