1. Walk into any UBA bank branch close to you
2. Get a deposit slip/teller from the desk or counter where it is kept
3. Fill in the following in the teller:
- In the boxes for DATE, fill in the day’s date; day, month and year
- For ACCOUNT NAME, write HORLAR IT SOLUTIONS
- In the boxes for ACCOUNT N., fill in 1015917992
- For NAME OF DEPOSITOR, input your USERNAME on SmartSMSSolutions
- In the space for TEL NO:, write your valid PHONE NUMBER
- On the table on the right side of the teller under CASH, write the AMOUNT you are paying in figures e.g. 1500
- Just under that for TOTAL AMOUNT IN WORDS, input the amount you are paying in words, e.g. One thousand, five hundred naira only.
4. Once these details are filled out, give the teller and the money you want to pay to the cashier who will confirm your payment, stamp the teller and give you a copy as a prove of payment
The cashiers should post your payment to us immediately and as soon as it’s posted your bulk SMS account will be credited. You can as well urge the cashier to post the payment immediately if its very urgent, in case of any delays from them.
A process to facilitate crediting will be to send us the details of the payment as a text message to any of our contact centre lines. This though is not a must, provided you pay in with your username and the payment is posted instantly by the bank.
See the picture above as a sample of how to fill the teller at UBA banks in Nigeria. That is a payment of 1,500 naira into Horlar IT Solutions at UBA bank. The amount though is just a sample as you can pay in any amount you wish to as an equivalent of the number of SMS units you wish to purchase. See here SmartSMSSolutions’ affordable pricing plan.
So when next you want to pay for bulk SMS units and you see a UBA bank, just walk into it and follow the processes described above. It’s very simple to do. See here all UBA BANK branches address in Nigeria.
If you do not have a registered bulk SMS account yet, register a free one here and get free SMS units to test the efficiency of the service.
Need any further assistance on how to pay for bulk SMS units at UBA bank plc? Use the comment box below for your contributions.