1. Go to the SEND SMS page once logged in into your account.
2. Click on MANAGE PHONEBOOK found in the drop down box on the left side of the page.
3. If you are adding one phone number, click on ‘ADD NEW USER TO PHONE BOOK’. Then ENTER THE NAME of the new user, input the PHONE NUMBER of the user, and then select the DESIRED GROUP you want to include it to in the spaces provided for these. Then select ADD NEW RECORD and it gets saved.
4. If the phone numbers you are adding is more than one, click on ‘ADD MULTIPLE PHONE NUMBERS TO PHONEBOOK’. Enter the multiple PHONE NUMBERS you want to add to the group separating each of them with a comma or putting each on a separate line. Select the GROUP into which you want to add the numbers and click on UPLOAD MULTIPLE NUMBERS and you have them there right away.
5. If the numbers are very many and you already have them saved in a file on your computer, click on UPLOAD NUMBERS FROM FILE. Then click on BROWSE and go to the file saved and get it. Once this is done, select the GROUP you want to save the numbers into and click on UPLOAD NUMBERS and there you go they’ve been added.
Once the above steps have been followed, you have the new users added to your bulk SMS account and whenever you want to send messages using numbers saved on your phonebook you can go ahead and do that.
You can likewise send messages using phone numbers saved on the notepad on your personal computer if you do not want to use the online phonebook.
Contributions and questions are welcomed on how to add new user(s) to your bulk SMS account phonebook.