2. Once in your account, click on SMS PORTAL on the top menu bar.
3. On the drop down box at the left side of the page, click on MANAGE PHONEBOOK
4. In the box name of new group, enter the name of the group you want to create and then click on CREATE GROUP.
5. When that is done, look down and click on ADD MULTIPLE PHONE NUMBERS TO PHONEBOOK, then in the first box enter the phone numbers separating each one by a comma or putting each on a separate line. Note that you can add as many as possible numbers to the phonebook.
If you wish to add a name to the numbers, you type the number and put the equal to sign in front and add the name. For example; 08135515868=Demo.
6. When it’s done, select the group name in the second box and click on UPLOAD MULTIPLE NUMBERS
And that is it; you have the numbers added to the group already and so you can now send messages to those persons using the phone book, and do not have to type them again and again anytime you want to send messages to them.
Then you can send SMS to phone numbers saved in your phonebook with ease.
What if you have the numbers saved in a file on your computer and they are too many you can’t start typing one after the other?. You can also upload numbers from the file in the box to save in the phonebook.
Click here to also learn how you can send messages from your computer using the notepad.
The address phonebook provision on your bulk SMS account makes it very easy and comfortable to send your bulk messages in just a short time, even when you are on the move. More especially is this beneficial if you are sending to a large number of recipients and/or to the same recipients always.
Try following the procedures enumerated above and you not only save phone numbers but you equally save yourself time, and enjoy the bulk SMS experience even more.
If you have any question regarding this provision, please use the comment box below to share it with us and we will be happy to address it.