2. Enter the ‘SENDER ID’ for the message you want to send.
3. ‘INPUT THE PHONE NUMBERS’ of the recipients for the message. If the numbers are saved in your account phonebook, then you can upload from the desired phonebook group. Or if you have the numbers saved on your notepad, then you could also upload from the notepad.
4. Then in the message box, click inside the small hole next to ‘PICK MESSAGES FROM DRAFT FOLDER’. All the draft messages you have will drop down below the message.
5. SELECT THE DESIRED DRAFT MESSAGE you want to send.
6. When that is done, click on ‘SEND SMS’.
That’s it. Your draft message gets delivered instantly to the selected recipients. It saves you a whole lot of time and energy.
Check here to see how to save a draft message on your bulk SMS account if you do not know how.
Questions, inquiries and opinions are welcomed. Use the comment box below for that purpose.