Phone Book – How to Search For a Phone Number by Contact Name
1. You can search for a phone number in the Address Book Group. To search for a phone number by contact name in the address book, log in at www.smartsmssolutions.com (Click here to learn how to log in. If you are not a registered member, please click here to register)
2. Then visit www.smartsmssolutions.com/sms-phone-book.html
3. Click on the tab “VIEW/EDIT PHONE BOOK & GROUPS”. It will slide up to reveal the panel
4. Click on “VIEW /EDIT PHONE BOOK”
5. The page containing all the phone numbers will loaded
6. In the “Contact Name” search box, type the name of the contact you want to search for. This can either be the full name or some part of the name. Both will work.
7. Then, click “Perform Search”
8. The contact will be loaded.
9. To return to the full list of the Phone Book Group, click “Clear Input”.